If you are to register a foreign branch in Singapore, you are required to submit the following documents.
- A certified copy of the foreign company’s incorporation certificate
- A certified copy of the foreign company’s constitution
- Memorandum and articles of the parent company
- Particular of the directors of the foreign company (passport copy, residential proof, etc.)
- Memorandum of appointment of agents
- Details of the registered office in Singapore
- Supporting documents like the latest audited financial statements of the parent company and also the documents showing the authorized capital, paid-up capital, the nominal value per share
In addition to this, the agent /firm you hired may require additional documents. If, in any case, the documents are not in English, they must be translated into English before submission.