Which business sectors are subject to licensing in Singapore. A broad list of licenses in Singapore.
There are various types of businesses that would need licenses to operate in Singapore. We have listed few of them below.
- Running supermarkets, pharmacies, and telecommunication stores
- Construction business – There are several permits, approvals, and licenses applicable here.
- Trading Activities – A trading company has various procedures, and many licenses must be required, like import/export licenses.
- Hotel business or boarding house
- Spa – A Massage Establishment License is required in Singapore to offer massage services, foot reflexology, manicure-pedicure treatments, spa baths, etc.
- Employment agencies
- Travel agencies
- Shipping /maritime business
- Event management company
- Real estate agency
- Publishing business
- Private education business that includes, childcare centers, kindergartens, academic schools, and non-academic schools.