who is not allowed to be the director of a Singapore Company? What are Directors Disqualifications?
A person cannot be a director of a company in Singapore for several reasons. The reasons to prohibit a person from acting as a director include :
- If a person in undischarged bankrupt
- If a person is convicted of fraud or dishonesty
- If the High Court of Singapore disqualifies a person
- If three or more High Court orders are made against a person
- If a person had to wound up one’s company for national security reasons