Documents required for a Subsidiary Company Formation / Registration in Singapore?
A company is a subsidiary if its 51% of shares are owned by another company. A subsidiary and its parent company are separate legal entities.
Registration of a subsidiary is done online in Singapore via the BizFile+ portal.
The documents and information that are required to register a subsidiary are:
- Subsidiary name
- Registered address in Singapore
- Business activities description
- Particulars of directors
- Particulars of shareholders
- Particulars of the company secretary
- Constitution of the company
- Copy of Identity Card of Singapore for the ordinarily residents involved in company
- Passport copy and overseas residence proof for foreigners
- Certificate of Incorporation and constitution, if the shareholder is a corporate entity (Notarized version is required for non-English documents.)