These are a few conditions under which a foreign individual can apply to migrate to Singapore
- If you are a foreign investor, willing to invest in a new or existing local business a sum value of at least $2.5 million or invest the same amount in a GIP approved fund for Singapore based companies
- If you have successfully got a valid work permit with a Singapore based company.
- If you are married to a Singaporean citizen or permanent resident, you can apply for Singapore permanent residency. Foreign children born to a Singaporean citizen or PR may also apply for PR.
- If your aged parents are in a foreign land and you have Singapore citizenship, you may apply for their SPR. This under the sole approval of the ministry.
- Foreign Artists (dance, music, theatre, literary arts, visual arts) that have already achieved in their home country and other nations may also apply for Visa.