Which factors do you consider at Epica, in offering nominee Director service to foreign promoters?
The Nominee Director is considered to be a full director of the company and responsible for the actions of the company even though he has no role in managing the company. Therefore, you need to :
- Satisfy our “Client Risk Assessment” requirements
- Appoint at least one foreign director to run the business
- Subscribe to our annual secretarial service
- Execute our Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement
- Use our address as the registered address of your company so all necessary government correspondance reaches us in time