Process for updating paid up capital of Singapore company at a later date? Requirements?
If you would like to increase your paid-up capital post-incorporation, you may do so.
The procedure is as follow:
- You have to inject the necessary capital in the company bank account and send us a copy of the bank statement. It must show the capital injection.
- Upon this proof, we would prepare the required documents.
- Once the documents are signed, we would lodge them to ACRA and get an updated company profile that shows the revised paid-up capital for your company in Singapore.
- Once this capital is injected into your company, it is used only for company purposes.
- There is no lock-up period for the capital.