Process for updating paid up capital of Singapore company at a later date? Requirements?
The legal procedure to increase the paid-up capital of your company at a later date is:
- Inject the required capital into the bank account of your company.
- Send us a bank statement’s copy that shows the capital injection
- We prepare the mandatory documents to lodge with ACRA. The necessary documents are:
- EGM, short for Extraordinary General Meeting
- Application of Shares
- Letter to the Company Secretary
- Directors Resolutions (Allotment of Shares)
- Ordinary Resolutions (Authority to Issue Shares)
- We will need your signature on these documents and update ACRA about the increase in paid-up capital.
- An updated company profile will be issued showing for your company showing the increased paid-up capital.